This is not an elegant desert, fit for serving to your guests. But when you want a quick healthy sweet, this is very good. This is for me the easiest way to consume overripe bananas. I always use jaggery and half of the oil stated above.
- Ripe Banana - 1
- Jaggery/Sugar - 1tsp or to taste
- Butter/Oil - 1/2 tsp
- Heat the pan, add oil add the sliced banana.
- Sprinkle the jaggery/sugar.
- Reduce the heat to low, forget for couple of minutes.
- Come back flip the bananas and leave it on for another couple of minutes - about 5mins.
- Serve hot caramelized bananas as is or with ice cream.