Pasta and Sprouts/Spinach stir fry - Lunch box


Trying to incorporate proteins, carbs and as much nutrition as possible is the only rule I have when packing lunch box. Left over pressure cooker fusili and a sprouts, spinach stir fry seasoned with peanut chutney powder  - was my lunch today. I had refrigerated the pasta immediately after cooking the night before. By lunch time, it was at room temperature and tasted more like a pasta salad.

Picture is hazy and I finished eating before I could take another one. Recipe for the stir fry follows.




Sprouts Spinach stir fry
Ingredients:
  1. Moong Sprouts - 1 cup
  2. Spinach -1 cup packed
  3. Peanut chutney powder - 1 tbsp
  4. Oil - 1/2 tsp

Method:
  1. Heat pan with oi, add spinach and sprouts.
  2. Heat on medium for 2 minutes, mix in the peanut chutney powder.
  3. Cool and pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment