Half a cup of chickpea sprouts + one sweet potato + chilly morning = 1 steaming bowl of soup. Looks good, tastes good and as a bonus makes you feel good too. Made this for self - family not too much into soups unless they have a cold. Even then, it is the regular hot and sour or tomato soup.
- Chickpea sprouts - 1/2 cup
- Sweet potato - 1
- Oats - 1tbsp
- Garlic - 1 medium clove
- Garam masala - 2 pinches - optional
- Turmeric - 2 pinches - like less than one fourth tea spoon - optional
- Pressure cook the sprouts, peeled and diced sweet potato, oats and garlic with one cup of water on high for one whistle.
- When cooled, blend the mixture with salt and garam masala to the desired consistency.
- Return the mixture to the cooker heat thru, add some freshly cracked black pepper, salt, a squeeze of lemon juice and a green chilli (for me) - serve.