It took longer to type the title of the post than making dish. Faster than 3 minute maggi noodles, finger licking tasty and high on nutrition. Our neighbor's 10 yr old asked for 2nds and 3rds. Please do try it and let me know how you liked it.
- Mung and Makti sprouts - 2 cups
- Chinese Manchurian mix/sauce - 2 tsp
- Butter/oil - 1tsp - optional
- 1 tsp water
- In a pan take all the ingredients, mix and heat on medium for about 2-3 minutes until the sprouts are slightly cooked.
- Serve hot.
- Knorr chinese manchurian mix. Will try making it from scratch with soy sauce, tomato sauce etc and repost.